Are you staying at Het Arresthuis? Rent an E-chopper and discover the area of Roermond in a cool, environmentally friendly way! Tour through the beautiful surroundings and be surprised by all the beauty that Roermond and the surrounding area has to offer.
About the E-choppers
The E-chopper is 100% electric and environmentally friendly. Because the E-chopper drives 25 kilometer per hour max. there is no helmet requirement. You can drive the E-chopper with a car or scooter driver's license. The E-chopper has a low entry and is therefore suitable for everyone. The E-chopper accelerates smoothly and has a range of no less than 50 kilometers.
We offer the possibility to reserve the E-choppers. The location of the E-choppers is Theaterhotel de Oranjerie. At the reserved time you can pick up the keys at the reception of Theaterhotel De Oranjerie.
Rent an E-chopper
Are you coming to spend the night at Het Arresthuis and would you like to discover the area on one of our new E-choppers? Please contact our reception directly at email@example.com or by phone: +31 475 870 870.
- Renting an E-chopper is only possible for hotel guests. Stay the night! Check out our different room types;
- You can only reserve and pay for the E-chopper online via the Eurowheelz reservation system;
- It's not possible to get a refund after booking, only a change in rental time at your rental location can be possible in consultation;
- The minimum age for driving an E-chopper is 16 years and you must be in possession of a valid moped license or driver's license B;
- The E-chopper is suitable for one adult and a child from 8 to 15 years may sit on the back;
- As a driver, you are liable for any damage or theft;
- At the end of your rental session, you can return the E-chopper at the hotel reception.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory from 1 january of 2023.