HET ARRESTHUIS IS OPEN
Van der Valk Hotel Het Arresthuis is open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel Het Arresthuis.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Restaurant & Bar
Naturally, we follow the guidelines from RIVM and the measures taken by the Cabinet.
Our restaurant is open. We have taken into account the guidelines of RIVM. We also have the option of dining in a room as an extra measure. A number of Comfort Cachot have been converted for this.
- Breakfast is not served as a breakfast buffet. Instead, breakfast will be served at the table. You can order more with our à la carte menu.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- You can sit at the table with a maximum of 4 guests.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks. You can also choose to consume it on a previously converted Comfort Cachot.
Frequently asked questions
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible. As an extra measure, we offer our hotel guests the opportunity to dine or have breakfast in a converted Comfort Cachot.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner brought to your hotel room. However, there is also the possibility to use this in a converted Comfort Cachot.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
We use the same conditions as normal. You can change or cancel your booking free of charge up to 24 hours before check-in.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
If this is the case, we request that you contact the hotel via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 475 870 870. Then we would like to see what we can do for you.